The interactive heritage map shows information about Salford’s heritage assets, the map includes:
- Listed buildings and structures
- Locally listed heritage assets
- Conservation areas
- Registered parks and gardens
- Scheduled ancient monuments
- Current and historic land classification (Historic Landscape Characterisation (HLC) data)
The map also allows you to view information on the war memorials, commemorative plaques and other memorials of interest that we are aware of. If you have details of any other war memorials, commemorative plaques or other memorials of interest in Salford, please contact us using the details at the bottom of the page.
As the current and historic land classification dataset covers the whole of the city of Salford, it cannot be displayed alongside the other heritage datasets. Selecting this dataset will automatically switch off the other heritage datasets (and vice versa).
Click on the map below to explore Salford’s heritage
Use the buttons in the top corners to:
- Zoom in or out
- Search for an address or postcode, or zoom to a ward
- Switch the map to full screen
- Change the visible map layers to switch between the different heritage datasets.
- Click on any of the coloured shapes and information on that heritage asset will appear on the screen.
Click on to expand the boxes.
Search for Salford’s heritage assets and view as a list.
If you are having problems viewing the interactive heritage map, please contact us using the details below.
Who to contact
- Spatial Planning
Salford City Council
Map to this location
- 0161 793 3782